Monday, March 30, 2009

NEW FURNITURE

This is what I fell in love with and decided to use it as the microwave table. It sure updates the kitchen.
This is the new end table I picked since I gave away alot of my other furniture to make room for mom. I like it alot but have decided it shows way to much dust!

This couch is not new but unused. It was in the office that is now mom's bedroom. Not a great picture of it but I have always liked it.



This used to be the white box I stored VSH tapes in. Now it is a seat to use when putting on your shoes!


same chest different view. Wish I had a before and after but did not think of it. I love how it turned out.




1 comment:

Wendy Evans said...

Soooo cute! The microwave looks tiny! I love the chest/seat and the couch in there looks so fresh and comfy:) I love the black table there you have more room, but I do hate black for the dust that part does suck!! Very cute